Klim F5 Koroyd Topo Helmet:
Koroyd cores crush homogeneously when impacted slowing the energy from the impact which reduces trauma. MIPS handles any rotational forces from angled impacts. Numerous intake and exhaust vents makes sure you are cool zipping down a fire road or crawling through a technical trail. Its Klim Karbon Fiber Shell provides strength while still remaining lightweight so you can reduce fatigue over time. Massive ventilation, lightweight shell and unique protective features set the Klim F5 Koroyd helmet apart from other off-road lids that lack new technology.
- Full Klim Karbon fiber shell
- 3 shell sizes and 3 dual density EPS sizes
- Hybrid impact protection combines multiple energy absorption technologies
- Koroyd technology
- MIPS technology
- Extra large eye port for maximum field of vision
- Fid-lock strap closure
- 18 intakes and 8 exhaust vents
- Direct vent EPS design, designed to intake air at speed / exhaust heat while at low speeds or stopped
- Neck brace compatible
- Moisture-wicking Drylex comfort liner with anti-microbial and anti bacterial materials
- Includes helmet bag, breath box, windstopper liner, extra peak and hardware
- DOT and ECE certified
There are no reviews yet.