Klim F3 Verge Helmet
Klim took the off-road helmet status quo, crumpled it up, and went back to draft up the sleekest offroad helmet on the market – the Klim F3 Helmet. Klim shaved down bulk like they were blazing a trail with a machete, yielding up to a 10% smaller external profile across three airweight Structure Mapped Composite shells. The F3 has been engineered to alleviate neck fatigue while maximizing impact protection and airflow to the rider. With its low profile, light weight, and the widest unobstructed field of vision in its class, make sure you remember to put it on, because you may barely notice the difference.
- Engineered to minimize neck fatigue and maximize impact protection
- Constructed with KLIM’s Structure Mapped Composite base material lay up, the F3 optimizes strength in all the right areas while reducing overall weight
- Effective intelligent ventilation system with thirteen intake vents combined with six exhaust ports to provide optimal heat dispersion even while stationary
- Features the widest unobstructed field of view in its class
- Custom EPS and internal liner systems to secure the rider’s head completely
- 3D ergonomic cheek pads and liner foam are optimized for a great fit
- Works in conjunction with market leading neck brace technology
- Meets or exceeds ECE standards
- Klimatek Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles
- Shape:Intermediate Oval
There are no reviews yet.