The Southwick II builds upon the success of the original Southwick. There is no better tire for soft sandy conditions!
- Designed for sand and mud conditions
- Front and rear tread pattern offer tall kn ob dephts for deep bite
- Large radius support at know base reduces knob roll in soft areas with hard base
- Wide space between rows self-cleans tread even at slow speed
- Standard compound allows for increased wear durability and offers quick warm-up on cement start pads
- Lightweight 4-ply rated casing structure with reinforced sidewalls
- DOT Approved front tire
- Available in 5 popular sizes
There are no reviews yet.