Gmax HH65 TWIN Half Helmet
The HH65 TWIN Half Helmet packs a full roster of features into a slick half-helmet shell. This low profile lid delivers V-twin style while concealing a dual-density EPS liner and earning a DOT certification. A tinted drop down sun visor slides into action when the sun hits eye level. This tinted shield can be swapped without tools for a clear visor (included) for UV protection and to shield the eyes from the wind.
Internally, channels in the injection-molded EPS help pass air over the rider’s head, and a removable / washable liner using Coolmax Core Technology helps regulate heat as it pulls perspiration away from the rider and facilitates evaporation. The polycarbonate shell is a continuous, uninterrupted form with either black or polished rivet hardware for a look that pairs well with any ride. An included neck curtain can be easily added or removed to regulate temperatures further and help shield the rider from wind bast. This snap-in neck curtain also features speaker pockets to make Bluetooth installation easier (Bluetooth sold separately).
The HH65 Twin Half Helmet shares many of the same features found in the GM65 Helmet. The HH65 Helmet, however, uses a quick-release ratchet strap closure with micro adjustment instead of a double D-ring buckle.
- Low profile half-helmet design
- Dual-Density Styro Technology for a slimmer EPS liner thickness
- Tinted retractable, hard coated UV400 drop down sun visor
- Clear UV400 drop down visor also included
- Removable snap-in neck / ear curtain for cool weather riding
- Neck curtain features speaker pockets for Bluetooth compatibility
- EPS vent channels for improved airflow
- Removable, washable Coolmax Core Technology comfort liner
- Quick-release ratchet strap closure with micro adjustment
- DOT certified
There are no reviews yet.