Bell SRT Modular Hart Luck Jamo Helmet
The SRT-Modular combines first class and grit to produce a helmet that gets you stoked to hit the streets. With class 1 optics in a flip-up Panovision shield, and lightweight fiberglass composite construction, the SRT-Modular is the obvious choice when you’re ready to tear down the long roads.
- Shield Type – Panovision Shield with Class 1 Optics
- Circumference – 55-56 cm
- Construction – Modular, Flip-Up Style Helmet
- Country of Origin – China
- Product Weight – DOT: 1750G +/- 50G (Size M) / ECE: 1715G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Electronics Compatability – Recessed EPS Speaker Pockets
- Certification – DOT (US), ECE (EU)
The new SRT-Modular combines the quality construction of the SRT – fiberglass shell, recessed EPS speaker pockets, a broad range of sizing options and Panovision Class 1 optics – and adds in the versatility and convenience of a modular helmet. All the protection of a quality full-face when you need it, as well as the ease and accessibility of an open-face for when you want to face the world head-on. SRT – putting the Sport back in Sport Touring. Includes clear faceshield.
- Eyewear Compatible – Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner.
- Panovision Shield – Maximum visibility allows you to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head-checks.
There are no reviews yet.