Bell Race Star DLX Flex Solid Helmet
New fit, 10% lighter, and now equipped with our ProTint shield (U.S. only), the Race Star Flex DLX is the ultimate choice for the racer with a day job – where every race weekend decision counts. Offering all the features and protection of its class-leading sibling, the Race Star utilizes a 3k carbon fiber shell and is packed with cutting-edge technology to deliver premier performance. Our proprietary Flex liner provides comprehensive protection, Magnefusion cheek pads ensure superior comfort with optimal fit, and RaceView orientation affords you a perfect view of the finish line. The desire to win starts in the head. In the U.S., the Race Star Flex DLX comes with a single Panovision ProTint Photochromic shield. For the rest of the world, the Race Star Flex DLX comes with a Panovision Pinlock Clear shield installed and an additional Panovision Dark Smoke Pinlock with Tear-Off Posts shield in the box.
- Shield Type – Bell ProTint Photochromic Shield Technology
- Circumference – 53-54cm
- Country of Origin – China
- Product Weight – 1540G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility – Now with Speaker Pockets
- Certification – DOT (US), SNELL (US), ECE (EU)
- Magnefusion Cheek Pad Emergency Release System – Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- 3K Carbon Fiber Shell – The proven 3K carbon fiber gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet.
- 5 Shell Sizes – 5 Shell sizes 6 impact liner sizes allows the rider to experience the performance of a near-custom fit. However you ride, fit matters.
- Anti-Bacterial Liner – Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Flex Energy Management – A first-of-its kind, three layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios; low, mid and high speed.
- ProTint Photochromic shield – Now with a Bell ProTint Shield, Activated by UV light, ProTint shields adapt to changing light conditons, providing enhanced vision during any ride. Offering exceptional clarity in low light conditions, ProTint shields quickly darken when exposed to bright sunlight. This adaptive technology helps your eyes adjust to the conditions, even when they are changing as quickly as the road ahead. Enhance your ride.
There are no reviews yet.