Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS ACE-4 Helmet
QUALIFIER DLX MIPS
The Qualifier DLX Mips full-face helmet is stacked with benefits and ready for the streets. The ProTint™ photochromic face shield adjusts to any light conditions you’ll encounter, plus integrated audio compartments give your electronics a tidy hideout.
- Shield Type – Photochromic Adaptive Clickrelease Shield Included
- Circumference – 55-56 cm
- Construction – Padded Wind Collar Drastically Reduces Wind and Road Noise
- Country of Origin – China
- Ventilation – Velocity Flow Ventilation System with Flowadjust
- Product Weight – 1626G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility – Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Certification – DOT (US), ECE (EU)
- Anti-Fog Coating
VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX Mips delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the Mips energy management system. Qualifier DLX Mips is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner and a padded wind collar. This model comes with a NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch Photochromic face shield.
- MIPS® – (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to help reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Anti-Bacterial Liner – Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
There are no reviews yet.