Bell MX-9 MIPS Fasthouse Prospect Helmet
The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it’s muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That’s why we sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, Mips energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 Mips packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-caliber performance.
- Construction – Integrated Roost Guard
- Visor – Fully Adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with Air intake vents
- Ventilation – Velocity Flow Ventilation System for Maximum Cooling
- Fit System – 3 Shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Product Weight – 1533G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Certification – DOT
- MIPS – Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to helo reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Anti-Bacterial Liner – Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
There are no reviews yet.