Bell Moto-9S Flex Fasthouse Flex Crew Helmet
Get our industry-leading motocross and off-road racing helmet, now with a friendlier price tag, and as comfortable and safety-focused as ever.
BELL’S FLAGSHIP MOTORCYCLE HELMET, REIMAGINED TO BRING YOU THE SAME TRUSTED TECHNOLOGY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Back by popular demand is the redesigned Moto-9s Flex — the refinement of a long-standing industry leader. This strong, lightweight helmet carries over Bell’s time-tested traditions of performance and advanced safety standards. Packed inside are three material layers that protect at different impact speeds and redirect rotational energy. You still get the unbeatable ventilation of the flexible, segmented liner that adapts to the shape of your head for a custom feel. Top off this no-compromise design with our Tri-Matrix shell, delivering all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-friendly package for value that’s unhear of.
- Circumference – 55-56 cm
- Construction – Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Visor – Fully Adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with Air Intake Vents
- Country of Origin – China
- Ventilation – Velocity Flow Ventilation System for Maximum Cooling
- Certification – DOT (US)
- Highlights – Eject System Ready
- Eject System Ready – Designed for a safer removal of the helmet through the use of an inflatable airbag installed in the helmet.
- Magnefusion Cheek Pad Emergency Release System – Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- Fiberglass Composite Shell – Industry leading fiberglass construction.
- Flex Energy Managment – A first-of-its kind, three layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potenial impact scenarios; low, mid and high-speed.
- X-Static Liner – Washable liner with quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
There are no reviews yet.