Bell Moto-9 Youth MIPS Solid Helmet
MOTO-9 YOUTH MIPS
The legendary Moto-9 continues to dominate MX tracks around the globe. We’ve added MIPS energy-absorbing technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. An extensive list of features Tri-Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, and a Magnetic Cheekpads/Strap Keeper ensures the Moto-9 is as ready as you are when the gate drops.
THE NEXT GEN
With the next generation of boundary breakers in mind, we’ve developed our first dedicated youth off-road helmet “-” moms and dads rejoice! The Moto-9 Youth Mips offers full-grown protection in a youth-sized package. Sharing the same DNA as the adult version, the Moto-9 Youth Mips uses a lightweight Tri-Matrix shell and Mips for additional rotational energy management in some impacts. The removable, washable interior padding, along with 10 vents and 3 brow ports, ensure they stay cool and comfortable whether they’re putting in laps at the local track or in your backyard. Our goal is to help protect your young rider so you can breathe easily as they explore their limits, no matter the ride.
- Circumference – 49-51 cm
- Visor – Fully asjustable flying bridge visor with air intake vents
- Country of Origin – China
- Ventilation – Velocity flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Certification – DOT (US)
- MIPS – Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to help reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Tri-Matrix Composite Shell – A propietary mix of Aramid, Carbon Fiber, and Fiberglass delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package.
There are no reviews yet.