Bell Moto-9 Mips Fasthouse Signia Helme
Legendary Moto-9 helmets continue to dominate MX tracks around the globe. We’ve added Mips® technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. Lightweight TriMatrix shell construction keeps the weight low and power in the right places. Includes Flying Bridge™ Visor.
- Impact Management – Mips
- Visor- Fully Adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with Ait intake Vents
- Ventilation – Velocity Flow Ventilation System for Maximum Cooling
- Product Weight – DOT/SNELL: 1695G +/- 50G (Size M) / ECE: 1455G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Certification – DOT (US), SNELL (US), ECE (EU)
- Hightlights – Eject System Ready
The legendary Moto-9 continues to dominate MX tracks around the globe. We’ve added Mips energy-absorbing technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. An extensive list of features – Tri-Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, Magnetic Cheekpads/Strap Keeper, and an Industry-leading five-year warranty – ensures the Moto-9 is as ready as you are when the gate drops.
- Mips – Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology insdie the helmet designed to help reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Eject System Ready – Designed for a safer removal of the helmet through the use of an inflatable airbag installed in the helmet.
- Magnefusion Cheek Pad Emergency Release System – Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- Tri-Matrix Composite Shell – A proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the strength of a carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package.
- Ionic+ Antimicrobial Comfort Padding – Quick-Drying interior padding helps manage sweat while using silver for odor control.
There are no reviews yet.