Ever since the first Bell helmet, our ongoing mission has been to innovate and improve the science of protection, always striving to bring technologies to the table that set the benchmark for impact and energy management. Meet the Moto-9 Flex – evolution of the fittest. A first-of-its-kind, three-layer impact liner utilizes multiple densities of material to more comprehensively disperse impact energy and works to reduce rotational energy transfer. Moto-9’s flexible, segmented liner achieves an adaptive, more personalized fit for a wider variety of head shapes, and allows us to deliver superior ventilation throughout the helmet. The Moto-9 Flex is the most advanced helmet we have ever made, and is setting the standard for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
The Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet breaks new ground by adding Bell’s Progressive Layering Technology (PLT) to improve both safety and comfort. The PLT consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces, and Adaptive Fit segmented construction to better conform to the shape of your head. Apart from this revolutionary technology, the Moto-9 Flex also features a composite carbon shell, removable and washable X-Static XT2 liner, impressive ventilation and includes a padded helmet bag for easy transportation.
- Lightweight composite carbon shell
- Progressive Layering Technology consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces
- Adaptive Fit segmented construction conforms and adapts for a better fit
- Rotational Energy Management creates a “slip zone” within the liner to allow for subtle movement between the liner layers to reduce rotational energy transfer
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded and lined helmet bag
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2015 and DOT certified
There are no reviews yet.