Bell Moto-3 Classic Helmet
One of the most copied helmets in motorcycling’s history, the Bell Moto-3 is THE original that started it all. Don’t be a poser and accept an imitation for your ride. Insist on authenticity.
NOT RETRO. ORIGINAL.
The iconic legend has returned! When the original Moto-3 was created back in the late 70s, it was a product ahead of its time. Quickly becoming the industry standard in performance and style, today’s Moto-3 is everything it was style-wise, with the added benefits of modern safety and production advancements. From the fiberglass composite shell to the EPS-lined chin bar, we left no detail unpolished. The solid colors use the original style terrycloth liner, which is removable and washable.
- Circumference – 53-54 cm
- Construction – Bell Moto-3 Original Styling, EPS-Lined Chin Bar
- Visor – Secure 5 Snap Visor
- Country of Origin – China
- Fit System – 3 Shell and EPS sizes for a personalized Fit
- Product Weight – 1250G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Certification – DOT (US), ECE (EU)
- 3 Shell Sizes – Typical offering requires additonal padding sizes to accommodate all head sizes.
- Anti-Bacterial Liner – Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
- Fiberglass Composite Shell – Industry leading Fiberglass Construction.
There are no reviews yet.