Bell Moto-10 Spherical Solid Helmet
Not only is this our most advanced off-road helmet, it’s a piece of Bell history.
THE FRONT RUNNER
As leaders in head protection, one thing has stayed the same since we developed the first full-face motocross helmet in 1975 — we never stop breaking our own boundaries. Thriving on the progression of helmet development, we’re determined not to follow trends, but create leading solutions to make our riders safe while they perform at their best. Meet the Moto-10 Spherical — the evolution of the Bell Moto series. Born from the needs of top athletes around the world, the Moto-10 is our most advanced off-road helmet that sets a new industry standard. As a direct result of our athletes’ influence and feedback, the Moto-10 achieves a winning combination of increased protection, weight reduction, and extreme airflow, enhancing the rider’s experience and confidence. As racing evolves, so do we. Combine our new technologies with our favored Bell fit and aggressive styling, and the Moto-10 not only emerges as the front-runner — it becomes the evolution of full-face protection.
- Circumference – 55-56 cm
- Construction – Segmented 3K Carbon Shell
- Visor – Fully Adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with Air intake Vents
- Country of Origin – China
- Ventialtion – Thermal Exchange Airflow System
- Product Weight – DOT/SNELL: 1600G +/- 50G (Size M) / ECE: 1390G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Certification – DOT (US), SNELL (US), ECE (EU)
- Extras – Padded, Lined Helmet Bag Included
- Spherical Technology’s Ball-and-Socket design, powered by Mips®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash.
- MIPS – Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to help reduce rotaional forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Segmented 3K Shell Technology – Special shell design that provides a large exhaust vent that expells hot air out of the helmet, ensuring the rider stays comfortable and cool.
- No Missed Races (NMR™) Bumpers – Using a softer EPP material, two bumpers on either side of the helmet compress under load but bounce back to its original form, reducing the likelihood of further injury caused from the helmet contacting your body.
- Panoramic Google Port Technology – A wider port provides better fitment, optimal sealing, and a massive field of view, increasing the rider’s visibility and safety when needed most.
- Magnefusion Cheek Pad Emergency Release System – Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- Sweat Management – With the combination of the T.E.A System, Spherical venting channels, and Segmented shell, we created the ability to force perspiration across the rider’s brow – away from their googles – preserving vision late in a race.
- CoolJade Comfort Liner – This removable, washable liner is made of recycled jade fabric to create a natural cooling effect. The ultra-wicking construction combined with Cool-Jade infused yarn decreases your skin surface temperature up to 10°F – Keeping you cool, comfortable, and focused on the race at hand.
- Flying Bridge Visor – This visor design allows more flexibility and improves airflow across the helmet. By not using a traditional center post and screw concept, we’re able to increase the amount of energy management material in a high impact zone.
- Thermal Exchange Airflow System (T.E.A.S) – Our most extreme ventilation system that sucks in cool air like a vacuum and then expels hot air through the side and rear exhaust ports.
There are no reviews yet.