Bell Eliminator Carbon RSD The Charge Helmet
The Bell Eliminator Helmet gives a nod to auto racing helmets of yore, yet is infused with modern technology. The fiberglass composite shell has 3 sizes, so you won’t suffer from the bobblehead of a too-large helmet, no matter your size. The ProVision face shield is dual paned, so you don’t have to mess with insert lenses. Speaker pockets for optional communication devices and eyeglass friendly for those who need to wear their peepers. Take off the face shield and pop on your goggles for extra curricular activities.
- Fiberglass composite shell
- 3 shell sizes: XS-MD, MD/LG-XL, 2XL-3XL
- 5 EPS sizes: XS-SM, MD, MD/LG-LG, XL, 2XL-3XL
- ProVision dual pane, anti-fog face shield with Class 1 optics
- Anti-bacterial liner
- Contoured cheek pads
- Recessed speaker pockets
- Eyeglass compatible
- Magnefusion strap keeper
- Helmet ships with clear flat shield and includes a flat dark smoke shield
- Optional peak visor (sold separately)
- DOT and ECE
There are no reviews yet.