Bell Bullitt Heritage TT Helmet
The Bullitt is often described as “the coolest helmet on the planet,” and that pretty much sums up this retro-style lid with modern safety standards and conveniences. The Bullitt opens up visibility with a wide aperture, making this helmet feel more like an open face helmet, so you can soak in the scenery and harness the true spirit of the ride.
- Shield Type – Clear Shield installed. Accessory Shields Available for a Personalized Look.
- Circumference – 55-56 cm
- Country of Origin – China
- Ventilation – Front Chin Vents with Metal Mesh Intake and Exhaust Vents
- Fit System – 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Product Weight – 1426G +/- 50G (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility – Integrated Speaker Pockets
- Certification – DOT (US), ECE (EU)
The Bullitt is an iconic product, a helmet rooted in a storied past mixed with a style and design that could best be described as “retro-future.” Inspired by the legendary Bell Star helmets of the ’60s and ’70s but speaking a modern design language, the Bullitt became an instant classic the moment it hit the streets. We use only the highest-quality ingredients, right down to the last stitch of its genuine leather interior, to create this functional work of art. Available in fiberglass composite and featuring many shield options to further customize this one-of-a-kind helmet. No matter what, how, or where you ride, the Bullitt is in a class by itself. Includes Clear faceshield.
- 3 Shell Sizes – Typical offering requires additional padding sizes to accommodate all head sizes.
- Anti-Bacterial Liner – Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.
There are no reviews yet.