AGV AX-9 Refractive Helmet
The new AX-9 is one of the most versatile helmets ever produced: prepared for everything, because it allows up to 4 different configurations. The AX-9 can be used with or without a screen, with or without a visor, or with the combination of both. Equipped with an advanced ventilation system and a premium internal insole. This is an extremely lightweight and comfortable helmet, designed to be worn in any terrain and under any circumstances.
- CAAF outer shell (combination of carbon, aramid and fibreglass).
- It has 3 different sizes of outer shell for an optimum fit of any size.
- Internal EPS shell in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimum shock absorption.
- The ventilation system IVs (Integrated ventilation system) consists of three adjustable air voices at the front and 2 exhaust fans in the rear. The ventilation of the upper zone is designed to receive the greatest flow of air directly on the head.
- It has a removable air intake in the chin-guard, which offers excellent ventilation.
- Renovated interiors, designed to offer a stable fit, surround, and without pressure, as well as maximum comfort and sound insulation. Account with sanitized treatment (antibacterial), 2dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and microsense (for a soft and comfortable touch). The part of the neck has a water resistant treatment, to prevent water from entering the hull. The interior is completely removable and washable.
- The Design of the quilted sides, which is optimized for wearers of glasses.
- Antirayas screen designed to provide a wide field of vision. Includes a Pinlock 100% maxvision.
- Detachable screen to offer the possibility to use the glasses Cross/Enduro When we have not mounted the screen.
- It has a microaperture system of the screen and can be adjusted to different heights.
- Adjustable visor to limit the spark plug effect and improve stability at high speeds. The visor is detachable (which is intended for use on the road).
- Double-D retention system-attachment ring.
- Predisposition for the installation of a universal communication system (not included).
There are no reviews yet.