AGV AX-9 Carbon Matte Dual Sport Helmet
Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
The AGV AX-9 Carbon Helmet is an all-new design over the popular AX-8 DS EVO Helmet. It starts with an ultra-lightweight 100% carbon fiber shell and a redesigned peak for optimal aerodynamics. The peak itself is adjustable to reduce the sail effect at high speeds. Superior ventilation is achieved with 5 total vents: an adjustable chin-vent, two brow inlets and 2 extractors. The design of this helmet also allows for four different configurations — peak / visor, no peak / visor, peak / goggles, no peak / goggles — meaning it can handle practically any riding scenario.
On the inside, the helmet has a fit to allow for comfort while wearing glasses and the padding is treated for optimal comfort. The cheek pads and top liner are moisture wicking and the neckroll is water resistant to prevent water from getting inside the helmet.
- 100% carbon fiber shell
- Three shell sizes: XS-MS, ML-XL, 2XL
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Tool-less, removable chin vent guard
- Removable and washable interiors
- Neck roll is Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment
- Cheek pads made from fresh and fluid Ritmo fabric
- Five vents: adjustable chin-vent, two brow inlets, 2 extractors
- Panoramic, Pinlock-ready visor
- Max Vision Pinlock lens included
- Adjustable peak to reduce sail effect
- Double-D strap
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect
- 3.4 pounds in first shell size
There are no reviews yet.